Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 24

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.

Only about a week left in this 30 day challenge.  I'm sad.

For this painting, I traveled to Montreal, Quebec...to their JEAN TALON FARMER'S MARKET.  What a bevy of activity (can you say that?).  Again, I snapped various pictures of this and that.  I never intended them to end up in a true, full-sized painting, but recently found myself seeking them out specifically for this smaller painting challenge.

Now, why am I hungry for some wine & cheese all of a sudden!???



"Fromage Anyone?"  (watercolor with pen & ink)  4" x 6"  - Available unframed $150


To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment