Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 23

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.

I found this little still life setup at a friend's warehouse...he restores furniture and has the neatest piles of stuff you've ever seen...all over that building!  I took lots of pictures, thinking "why am I taking these pictures?"  I couldn't stop myself.  Here it is, about 3 years later, and I was inclined to pull out those old photos to give them another look-see.   (FYI...tomorrow I'll rephotograph this painting...had to get it done by this evening in order to meet the challenge's "rules" time-wise but the flash didn't do it any justice.)



"Two Pots in a Pot"  (watercolor with pen & ink)  4" x 6"  Unframed $150

To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment