Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 25

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.

I've painted these wildflowers before (scroll down to the second image...), but today's looks a lot different from my first attempt, doesn't it?  That's the fun part about being a painter really.  You get to paint what's on your mind TODAY!


"Wildflowers II" (watercolor with pen & ink)  4" x 6" Unframed.  Available for $150

And here's my earlier painting:

"Wildflowers" (watercolor on Yupo) Framed size:  36" x 42" (Available $2,000)


To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment