Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 20

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.


Day 20...only 10 more days to go in this challenge.  
When we started out, I didn't think I could possibly keep up. Midway, I was exhausted.  
10 days to go, and I'm sad to think it's almost over.
But, of course, it's not going to ever be over.  Always a new challenge around the corner.

Today's scene is from THE BASCOM in HIGHLANDS, NC.  If I'm not mistaken, this set of stairs took you up to the gift shop and exhibit area (although I took a little artistic license with the final painting).  At The Bascom, creative people come together to learn, teach, and explore what others have to offer.  The Highlands/Cashier area offers a  nice respite from the heat of the Lowcountry summers too!


"Up" (watercolor with pen & ink)  6" x 4"  - Available $150 Unframed
by Helen K. Beacham


To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!



No comments:

Post a Comment