Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 21

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.


"Summertime" was inspired by my Aunt's cake.  My aunt lives in Austria, and in Austria they know how to have a good time!  It seems to involve a lot of delicious foods that the family prepares together.  Often, when the family does get together, they email us photographs of these little delicacies so that we can feel like we're there too!


"Summertime" (watercolor with pen & ink)  4" x 6"  -  Unframed $175


To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!

4 comments:

  1. Love your watercolor style! Very Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I'm shooting for "cleaner" colors....this one screamed for it!

      Delete