Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.


The origin of today's paintings is one of Charleston's many, many churches (we're known as THE HOLY CITY).  This "EGG AND DART" detail that was carved into the tall doors caught my eye, as did the rusty handle (metal doesn't fare so well in our city by the sea).


"This Way In" (watercolor with pen & ink)  6" x 4" - Available
by Helen K. Beacham


To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!

2 comments:

  1. This one really caught my eye as I was reviewing today's paintings for the challenge. I love the watercolor and ink, and especially the strong design elements of this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Claire! Thanks for taking time to post your comment! It's true that we have very little time to scan others' works on Leslie's website, but it's fun to do when time permits. Will go search yours out too!

    ReplyDelete