Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 16

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.


ANGEL's TRUMPETS have intrigued me ever since I moved to the South.  They seem so other-worldly for some reason.  I'd lovingly add them to my garden except for the fact that parts of them (allegedly) are poisonous for pets and children alike!  How could something so beautiful be toxic?! 


Photo of Angel's Trumpets  courtesy of www.myths-made-real.blogspot.com

My Day 16 painting is based on Angel's Trumpets that I found at MAGNOLIA PLANTATION & GARDENS in CHARLESTON, SC.  This one was fun!


"Angel's Trumpets" (watercolor with pen & ink) 6" x 4" - Available
By Helen K. Beacham


To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!



No comments:

Post a Comment