Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 15

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.

Halfway there!  


Today's painting is of a majestic live oak tree at DRAYTON HALL in Charleston, SC.  I'm not sure if this small format (6" x 4") does the tree justice...I've painted it large in the past and it always moves me when I look at those larger paintings.



"At the End of the Day" (watercolor with pen & ink) 6" x 4" (Available)
By Helen K. Beacham

www.helenKbeacham.com

To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!



2 comments:

  1. These line and wash paintings are so much fun to look at! Playful and joyful.

    ReplyDelete