Thursday, February 11, 2016

Forming those waves.

Here's where we left off yesterday.


And below is what I just did.  I added darker color (less water) to the ocean between the waves.  I am SOOO dying to take off the masking fluid over the whole thing.  I get to a point where I can't determine what to do next without seeing what it looks like without the mask.  I'll probably ignore that "voice in my head" a tad longer whilst working on the painting some more, but if it won't shut up, I'll happily give in!


And now for a couple of photos of me down by the beach.  Yes, it does get cold here during the winter months.  Not as bad as elsewhere and I'll be eternally grateful to my husband for making this move here with me!!!



It's time to think about Venice in 2017.  Come paint with me! 
Check out my classes HERE.   
Want to be on my mailing list?  Please leave me a Comment...I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment