Tuesday, August 18, 2015

People, or no People?

If you're an art collector, do you prefer seeing people in your landscapes or street scenes?  Or do you relish the quiet of not having a living soul intrude into YOUR scene?

"Corner Garden VI (Italy)"
by Helen K. Beacham Fine Art
Framed size:  8.5" x 6.5" ($200)


And, if you're a painter, what do you find yourself  doing?  People, or no People?  It's become very apparent to me that I'm a "no people" person.  I could count on 2 hands the number of times I've included people in my 33 years of painting.  Here's one of them (and, in truth, what would this have been about if she wasn't included?....but what I love most about this painting is that bike's cast shadow!).

"Watching"
by Helen K. Beacham Fine Art
Framed size:  38"h x 34"w  ($3800)
Come paint with me! 
In 2016, we're going to Venice again.
Sept 2015 classes have been added to my website!
Check them out HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment