Friday, January 9, 2015

And my favorite is..........?

It's a good time to take stock of what I loved about my 2014 paintings.

Even though I always feel like I'm not painting enough (don't we all?), I painted 28 pieces in 2014 (many of which were large formats).  Wow!  That's a lot, considering it takes me hours and hours to finish them.

And which were my favorites?  (Honestly, my "favorite" is usually the one I'm working on at the moment.)

Hard to choose amongst my various babies, so I broke it down by the different substrates I like to use.  In no particular order, here they are:


Substrate:  Translucent Yupo
"Spring" by Helen K. Beacham
Available through the artist.

Substrate:  Watercolor Canvas
"Morning on the Piazza" (30x40) by Helen K. Beacham Fine Art
Available through the Mary Martin Gallery of Fine Art.


Substrate:  300# Arches rough, cold-pressed paper
"Rosso Veneziano" by Helen K. Beacham Fine Art
In a private collection.

If I didn't happen to mention one of my paintings that YOU added to YOUR personal collection, don't fret.  I truly love everything I create...what I offer you is always a glimpse into my soul.  Happy 2015!


Come paint with me! 
In 2015, we're going to Venice, Niagara Falls, Montreal and so on!!!  
Find details HERE.


SEE MY LATEST BLOG POST HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment