Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My New Chapter - turning the page


Do any of you ever remember thinking "I'm about to enter a brand new chapter in my life"?  That's me right now.

In 2 weeks, I'll no longer be an owner (and artist) of Lowcountry Artists Gallery.  I'll now be able to focus on painting (and teaching), as I'm going to be represented by the Mary Martin Gallery of Fine Art here in Charleston, SC! 

Mary is a powerhouse of a gallery owner and someone I'm proud to be associated with!  Stop in to see us when you're in town!

I've been working hard to prepare a new body of work for Mary.  Here's a work-in-progress peek at the one currently on my easel.  BTW, no title yet, so feel free to leave me Comments about what you think the title should be!  

p.s.  A big thank you to everyone at Lowcountry Artists Gallery for my time with them!  Friends forever!

30"h x 40"w - Early stages of a new watercolor on watercolor canvas.



Uncompleted for now (still work-in-progress)...will post finished piece soon!
This painting will be available through the Mary Martin Gallery of Fine Art!
30"h x 40"w, watercolor on watercolor canvas

So...what should I name it!?  All suggestions will be entered into a drawing!
At the end of October, I'll draw a name from all the submissions and give that person a fine art giclee of my "Charleston Curls" painting (below).
Do it today...what have you got to lose?  Leave a comment here or post one on my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/BeachamFineArt

"Charleston Curls I" - Reproductions available.
This print will be given to one person who has made a suggestion for the title of my newest work in progress!

Come paint with me! 
In 2015, we're going to Venice, Jamaica, Niagara Falls, Montreal and so on!!!  
Find details HERE.

SEE MY LATEST POST HERE.   

No comments:

Post a Comment