Friday, February 28, 2014

Lady keeps us company

I was invited to spend the day painting with friends today at Bohicket on Johns Island (just outside Charleston, SC).  Boy, was it cold!  Frigid!  Windy! But,...we enjoyed the day regardless!

My fingerless gloves came in handy again.  I used Caran D'Ache water-soluble crayons for this sketch (as well as pen and ink).


Check out "Lady" laying on the dock...she adopted us for the day.  She probably owns the dock and figured she'd let us use it for a while!  (I just named her that...we didn't actually know where she lives or came from.)

Here's Lady again, walking us back to our cottage.

Our little luncheon spread.  Ahhhh...perfect!
Thanks for the invitation, Ladies...ALL of you!

Come paint Montreal, Maine, Charleston, and Magnolia Plantation with me in 2014!  In May 2015, we go back to Venice!!!  Find details HERE.

SEE MY LATEST POST HERE.









No comments:

Post a Comment