Friday, January 3, 2014

101 Movies about art or artists!

Since I just signed up for Netflix (I can now stream movies from my computer to my TV...yay!!), I googled Movies about art and artists and boy did I land on a terrific site!  In particular, I was looking for a movie that I had read about in the past, but I don't think it stayed in my market very long.  Just as I was giving up hope of finding it, THERE IT WAS!  The movie is LOCAL COLOR.  Has anyone seen it?  Any good, in your opinion??

Click HERE for the website that has a list of 101 movies about art or artists.  Enjoy!

"At Rest" (watercolor) by Helen K Beacham
Framed size:  24"h x 21" w
www.helenKbeacham.com

Come paint Montreal, Maine, Charleston, and Magnolia Plantation with me in 2014!
Find details HERE.

SEE MY LATEST POST HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment