Thursday, January 2, 2014

That Necessary Evil.....

I won't even pretend to understand how to professionally photograph my own work.  Luckily, I have the best photographer who already shoots my paintings. 

BUT, I know that not everyone is so lucky to have someone like that close to them.  For those of you that want or need to shoot your own, maybe this article will give you some insight into how to do it better.  

Start the year right...learn something new!

Click HERE for the terrific article.  (pssst!  a good photo makes ALL the difference...whether for entering shows, posting on social media or certainly if it'll appear in print somewhere).

Happy New Year, everyone!  I love hearing from you, and I REALLY love it when you share with others!!!
All my best, H.


"B & B Reflections" (watercolor on Aquabord) by Helen K. Beacham
In a private collection.

www.helenKbeacham.com

Come paint Montreal, Maine, Charleston, and Magnolia Plantation with me in 2014!
Find details HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment