Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tippettes throughout April!

Every day in April, I'm going to post snippets of tips (tippettes) about how to paint with watercolor.  To receive my blog posts with these tips, you've got to sign up on the right hand side of this page with your email address...Scroll down till you see the box that reads FOLLOW BY EMAIL (then key in your email of course).  That's it!  Easy!  Help me spread the word please!  It's going to be quite a challenge for me to show you something new every day, but I'm up for it!
Helen.

"Sweet Balm" (watercolor with acrylic ink) by Helen K. Beacham


Join Helen and Kelly Medford to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely - wonderful calm atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vandy! Amazing how, as the artist, we can make a viewer feel a certain feeling about our painting!

      Delete
  2. Amazing piece!!! I love the misty atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete