Friday, March 29, 2013

Anonymous Bloggers?

I recently signed up to receive updates to several artists' blogs.  It's fun to read the thoughts of my fellow artists.

The blog "names" are definitely cute and catchy, but the artist's name doesn't appear when I receive my email updates (there's not a signature at the bottom of the blog post either).  I always thoroughly enjoy reading the posts, but I have no way of mentally giving credit to the writer.

So, to my new blogging friends, please know this is meant to be helpful and not mean-spirited.  Do with it as you wish.  Have a great Easter weekend!


Come with Helen and Kelly Medford to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!

"The Grape Arbor" (watercolor)
by Helen K. Beacham
www.helenKbeacham.com
READ MY LATEST POST HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment