Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 30

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.

Today was a struggle to get the last painting done...all day I wanted to sit down and work on it, yet I had an otherwise full day to deal with.  I had been approached to join Lowcountry Artists Gallery in Charleston, and I just hung my work at the gallery!  So...it's been a "good" busy, not a "bad" busy day.

Here's the very last piece in the 30 day challenge.  Hard to believe it's over.  No wonder the months (and years) seem to fly by lately!

"Charleston Embrace II" is reminiscent of our wonderful, quaint streets that never cease to please locals and tourists alike. 

Tomorrow I hope to post some of my insights and conclusions about committing to this 30-paintings in 30-days project.  Thanks for sticking it out with me!
"Charleston Embrace II"  (watercolor with pen & ink) - 6" x 4" - Available Framed $275



To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment