Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 29

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.

Another Montreal Farmer's Market offering!  I'm a sweet fiend.  

My husband laughed at me during our first dinner date...I left "food" on my plate and when he asked me if I wasn't enjoying it, I said "I'm leaving room for dessert!".  Since then he's learned that I read the dessert menu first, in order to know what else I'll have room for!

I prefer fruity or lemony desserts to anything chocolate...(as a result, I don't usually have to share with him too often!!!).  Please enjoy "The Sweet Lineup".


"The Sweet Lineup"  (watercolor with pen & ink)  4" x 6" - Available unframed $150


To purchase (or view)  any of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on: ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.

Come with me to paint Venice this October...click HERE for details!




No comments:

Post a Comment