Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 12

Mission:  30 paintings in 30 days
Focus:  Watercolor with pen and ink on Italian-made Fabriano 140# paper.

My goodness...am I actually caught up today?  
12 paintings in 12 days so far!

I'm not a sailor...I'm a wannabe sailor.  My friend IS a sailor and he gave me a photograph that spurred me to create today's painting.  This is not my first time "visiting" this reference photograph.  I've painted from it many times before.    Today, I think I'll do something different for you.  In addition to today's painting, I'm going to post two paintings that I created in the past with this one inspiration in mind.  Here we go!

Today's painting:  "Like Glass"


"Like Glass" (watercolor with pen & ink) 6" x 4" - Available
By Helen K. Beacham

Previous paintings are below...I can assure you that the first one was NOT created in 1 day!


"Someone's Paradise II" (watercolor on Arches 300# paper) - In Private Collection
By Helen K. Beacham


"Reflecting" (Acrylic Ink on canvas) - In Private Collection
By Helen K. Beacham

To purchase (or view)  all of my paintings in this 30-day project, click on:  ARTWORK

Please also enjoy the other 220+ artists' paintings by visiting LESLIE SAETA.


No comments:

Post a Comment