Thursday, July 26, 2012

Montreal this week!

www.helenKbeacham.com

I'm in Montreal visiting my sister and her family.  I was born up here, but I don't get up very often anymore.  Anytime I think about coming up, my sister seems to have plans to come down to Charleston instead.  Who can blame her!?  Anyway, I'm here today and we plan to fill our week with fun things to do.  Always carrying my camera so you never know what will end up on my blog (or what I will paint in the future)!  p.s. The weather is about 72 degrees!

Montreal, approaching from the U.S. side.  That's the St. Lawrence River, and that front green area has been "built" for recreational boaters to use (it's a long stretch, left and right, not all visible in this photo).

www.helenKbeacham.com

Read my latest post!

No comments:

Post a Comment