Monday, September 18, 2017

New Sketching Pen

Yesterday I sketched with the Charleston Urban Sketchers and I grabbed a new pen (new to me) to try out.  It's a Pentel Sign pen (no other name or number appears on the pen).  It draws smoothly and I like that it's a shade of gray, not a black.  What I didn't count on (and I discovered by mistake) is that it can be rewetted.  So...I just played with it a bit and I came away liking it.  I think I'll add it to my list of "must takes" (not mistakes!).

This tiny, circular building is on Market St., near Concord (in Charleston, SC)
Does anyone know what it used to be?
(thx to Karen H for telling me it was there!)

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR SOME OF MY 2018 TRAVEL & ART RETREATS.
FIND THEM ALL ON MY WEBSITE HERE.

READ MY LATEST POST HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment