Friday, February 10, 2017

2 of my favorite things

This Saturday, February 11, I will think of 2 things that absolutely make me smile!

1)  Carnevale in Venice (too bad it's held in chilly February or I'd be over there!)

and 

2) Maria Bennett Hock, my fellow artist and WAM (Women. Artists. Mentors.) member.  It's YOUR BIRTHDAY, Maria!!  Celebrate in style!  (Inside joke:  I take my hat off to you, and forgive me for calling you a thing!)


"Summertime"
(My version of Birthday Cake, Maria!!!)
by Helen K Beacham
In a private collection.


My Venice workshop is just 2.5 months away.
Only 2 spots left!
Check out my separate excursion packages 
for both Painters and Non-Painters HERE.
And my August Montreal workshop is open for registration as well (details HERE).

SEE MY LATEST POST HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment