Saturday, January 28, 2017

Rainy Day in Venice

Since my 2017 Venice workshop is just around the corner, I thought I'd post my demo of "A Rainy Day in Venice".  I started the sketch in Venice, and brought a photo of the scene back with me, to paint in the Studio.

Because I'm still NOT adept at either taking videos OR at posting them, I'm posting 2 links in the hopes that one works for you.  😏 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXlH5VFzluw

And here's the finished piece.  This painting is part of my "Venice Collection" that is headed to Montana (Miles City) where I and my fellow WAM: Women. Artists. Mentors. members will show our paintings at the Waterworks Art Museum from March 12 to April 15, 2017. (My fellow WAM members are Maria Bennett Hock, Debra Keirce, Kim Minichiello, and Carrie Waller.)


 
"Rainy Day in Venice"
by Helen K Beacham Fine Art
Watercolor, varnished.
Image size:  7"h x 5"w.  Framed size:  12"h x 10"w.
AVAILABLE HERE.

My Venice workshop is just 3 months away.
Only 2 spots left!
Check out my separate excursion packages 
for both Painters and Non-Painters HERE.
And my August Montreal workshop is open for registration as well (details HERE).

SEE MY LATEST POST HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment