Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Artist's Garden

This little painting is the back yard of my artist-friend's gallery in Charleston, SC.  The gallery is called the East Bay Garden Gallery and it's owned by Bill Brand.  One reviewer says: "Great little Charleston gallery! The owner is highly knowledgeable on the history of Charleston and he uses remnants from old buildings and architecture to create his work. Pretty cool :)"

Next time you're in Charleston, stop by and tell Bill I sent you!  And check out his garden...you never know what treasures he's got hiding out there!

p.s.  When I first moved to Charleston 9 years ago, Bill was the first gallery owner to show my work!  My thanks forever.


"The Artist's Garden".  Watercolor on Yupo with pen & ink
by Helen K. Beacham Fine Art
Framed size:  Approx 17"h x 17"w.
Available for $575.
Come paint with me! 
In 2015, we're going to Venice, Niagara Falls, Montreal and so on!!!  
Find details HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment