Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Class on "Tippettes" to start!

In April 2013, I posted one "tippette" per day (a snippet of a tip) and so many of you reached out to say how much they helped you.  (I'm so glad!)

Starting Jan 7, I'll teach a Wednesday class (5:45pm-7:45pm) for 6 weeks and we'll cover at least 6 of the tippettes.  I'll demonstrate, and you'll grid off a section of paper to practice what I show you.  By the end of the 6 week session, you'll have a real good grasp of how to tackle these subjects in your paintings.

Examples of some subjects we'll cover:
- bricks and stones
- cast shadows
- glass
- fabric
- realism to abstract (almost)
- sunlight through objects


Locat
ion:  St. Padre Pio Church, 102 Trolley Road, Summerville, SC  29483 (just south of Stallsville Loop)

Hours:  5:45pm-7:45pm

Skill Level:  Intermediate to Advanced (if you've taken a beginner's class from me, or if you've been painting for a while, you'll benefit from these classes).

Fee:  $120 for all 6 classes.  Single classes are $50 each.
(Note:  Although I usually try to accommodate you, there can be no make-up class if you need to miss one or more of these.)  Class will fill on a first come, first served basis.  Your payment is required in order to hold your spot.


Supply List:  Furnished upon request or at signup.  Anything you already have is probably going to be just fine.

Contact Info:   To sign up, call me at (843) 871-5637 or email me at helenKbeacham@gmail.com (be sure to insert the K into the middle of the email address or it won't come to me).


I look forward to painting with you!  p.s.  I know that those of you that live out-of-town can't attend.  If you'd like me to teach in YOUR town, reach out to me and we'll make it happen!

Come paint with me! 
In 2015, we're going to Venice, Niagara Falls, Montreal and so on!!!  
Find details HERE.

SEE MY LATEST POST HERE.   

No comments:

Post a Comment