Sunday, June 1, 2014

Beginner's Class...Coming Up Soon

I'm in the middle of a 17-day outdoor art festival called Piccolo Spoleto which takes place in downtown historic Charleston, SC (in Marion Square actually).  Have met many new potential students, some of which want to take a beginner's class!  

If you, or someone you know, would like to take a beginner's watercolor class, let me know of your interest so I can include you when I announce it officially.  It'll take place in Summerville, SC (20 miles up the road from Charleston).  I have no details yet but want to hear from you if you'd like updates!

Remember that I offer Gift Certificates as well, so you can treat a parent or a friend to an experience they'll always thank you for!

"Creatures, Great and Small" (watercolor with pen & ink)
by Helen K. Beacham Fine Art
In a private collection.
Comment below or email me of your interest and we'll go from there:  helenKbeacham@gmail.com (remember to add the K into the middle of my name or it won't come to me!)

Come paint Montreal, Maine, and Charleston with me in 2014!  
In May 2015, we go back to Venice!!!  Find details HERE.

SEE MY LATEST POST HERE.   

No comments:

Post a Comment