Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HGTV in my neighborhood

There were sightings of an HGTV film crew at this home, around the corner from where I live.  Today when I drove by, there were men working on the outside of the home.  Maybe the inside is now done?  If anyone knows something about this house (or which show it'll be on), would you share with us please!?  Don't you wish someone would knock on YOUR door and redecorate for you!?  Do you think that maybe they MIGHT be needing some artwork for their new decor?

HGTV home being redone.  Corner of Simmons and Peters
in my hometown of Summerville, SC

Come paint Montreal, Maine, Charleston, and Magnolia Plantation with me in 2014!  In May 2015, we go back to Venice, Italy!!!  Find details HERE.

SEE MY LATEST POST HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment