Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gone too soon!

There are some paintings that you just don't hold on to for quite long enough...then they're off to their new home!  That's how it was with this little painting that left today for Maryland!  I hung it yesterday at Lowcountry Artists Gallery in Charleston, SC and one of my existing collectors had to have it!

"Nestled II" (Tuscany) by Helen K Beacham.  Watercolor.  SOLD.
Come with me (Helen K. Beacham) and Kelly Medford to paint Venice this October...

Click HERE for details!

See my latest post HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Great point of view on this piece and a big congratulations on the sale too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry! I strive for that "different point of view" whenever possible...News flash: it's NOT always possible! But it's a good goal!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Helen! How fun to know this beautiful painting is going to a new home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! I miss it already, but it's joining a lot of its brothers and sisters at its new home!

      Delete