Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday...more rain...now sunshine = steamy!

We're back in business after another torrential rain this morning in downtown Charleston (at Marion Square...Piccolo Spoleto).  So glad that the little dark cloud has moved ON!

Featured painting at my Booth #17 in Marion Square (Piccolo Spoleto).
"Backlit Moment" (Framed size 25 x 30)  $1050.
By Helen K. Beacham

Come with me (Helen K. Beacham) and Kelly Medford to paint Venice this October...

Click HERE for details!

See my latest post HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I have been admiring your work for quite some time and I hope you never stop! You also inspire me to paint- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P. Elaine, thanks for reaching out! It feels good to know that others "get me" (and my art).

      Delete
  2. I so hope you are having wonderful sales and this featured piece finds a wonderful home. It is glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CrimsonLeaves! The weather is always a big factor and we're not open today or tomorrow because of 90-100% chance of thunderstorms. But Saturday (the last day) is looking promising! Today: cleaning up the mess I left behind at home when I headed off to the festival on May 23!

      Delete