Wednesday, January 2, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 days!

www.helenKbeacham.com

As artists, we've all read about (or know someone) who has committed to painting x number of paintings  in x number of days.  Today, I committed to painting 30 paintings in 30 days!  It sounds manageable, right?!

Good thing I woke up with a bit of extra energy today.  Wish me good luck!  Off I go!

Painting Charleston, SC....this month's challenge allows studio painting as well.  Will post some of both!

www.helenKbeacham.com

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you out painting in short sleeves in January! I must admit I'm a bit jealous. Good luck and great fun doing a painting a day in January! I'm participating as well, even if i have been doing a painting a day for the past 4 months, it's WAY more fun to do it as a group!
    I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, that picture was taken in October, truth be told! We're wearing at least sweaters now, if not jackets too. I'm looking forward to seeing YOUR paintings too!

      Delete