Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Charleston Alley Gate"

www.helenKbeacham.com

I love it when my collectors send me pictures of how they've framed my artwork, and where they envisioned hanging it when they added it to their collection!  It kind of completes the whole process for an artist.

Charleston offers the "casual walker" a plethora of scenes to enjoy, including intimate settings like this one which I found down one of its many quaint alleyways.

"Charleston Alley Gate" (watercolor) by Helen K. Beacham
And here, below, is the picture showing how the new owner of "Charleston Alley Gate" ended up framing the painting.  I'm honored to hang below the sweetgrass basket painting by JENNIFER BLACK, one of our beloved local artists here in Charleston!


www.helenKbeacham.com

READ MY LATEST POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment