Saturday, November 3, 2012

Studio Open House - Nov 17, 2012


I've been busy!  I'm tidying up my studio (and home!) in order to open it to the public on Saturday, November 17 from 2-6pm for my:

2012 Studio Open House!  

Why not make a point of visiting historic SUMMERVILLE, SC (known as Flowertown in the Pines) and let's talk about Art!  I'll have plenty of art to consider, including some that is still on the easel... Come see how I create!

Participating with me in this year's Studio Open House will be MARIGOLDS (an Interior and Decor Boutique... for your home, garden & soul)!  Marigolds is a family-owned Summerville business, and they offer chic vintage items, splendid gifts, one-of-a-kind antiques and an eclectic mix of old and new.

Alongside my artwork will be Anne Peterson's work.  I've been mentoring Anne for the last several months and wanted to include her in this fun-filled event!  Let me be the first to introduce her to you!

As a special "Thank You" to you, my valued customers, I'm offering 10% off my artwork through November 17, and I'll pay the sales tax!  Even web orders will receive the same 10% off, with free shipping if ordered between now and 11/17.
(Website:  www.helenKbeacham.com)

Visitors to the Studio Open House will be able to register for one of two door prizes that will surely make you smile!  (Think of whom you could surprise with these prizes during the upcoming holidays!)

 

   Set of 4 Carew Rice "Southern Life" Glasses                     "Swamp Jewels IV" - 15"x13" framed acrylic
                      (from Marigolds)                                                         (by Helen K. Beacham)

I will be selling a lot of art instruction books/magazines during the Open House as well.  Come choose the ones you want!

OPEN HOUSE location:  210 Beaufort St., Summerville, SC  29483 (cross street is W. Carolina Avenue).  No need to RSVP. Bring a friend and come join us!  Light refreshments will be served.

NOTE:  Since my studio is located upstairs, this is not a handicap-friendly event.  I apologize in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment