Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Next: The Castle!!

Even though I've been talking about my France Castle workshop for a while now, it's not happening till Sept 5 and we're really gearing up for it now!


Bordeaux, France
I'll be joined first in Bordeaux (for 5 days) by 6 in my group (you know who you are!!) so we can get over jet lag and do some sightseeing (and wine tasting!).  Then we head over to Castle Marouatte about an hour from there, to meet up with 8 more in our group.  Our Castle host is Miles Copeland III, music and entertainment producer, and I'm told he knows how to show folks a great time!


This is what my dining room looks like for now, as I plop down items I don't want to forget...just so I can pull some back out later, when I realize it won't all fit. (it never gets easier!)

WIFI permitting, I shall post photos from our trip while we're gone.  Wish you were coming!




Helen xoxo


Next overseas workshop is VENICE IN APRIL 2020
Please share with a painting friend!?  Thank you!


READ MY LATEST POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment