Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Mother Mary Gets to Travel


"Mother Mary Comes to Me"
is traveling to Decatur, Alabama
for the 78th Annual National Exhibition
of the Watercolor Society of Alabama!

This painting allowed me to play with the moodier side of color.
You all know how much I love Venice and this Mary's home is inside the Chiesa di San Salvador, close to the Rialto bridge.
____________

 I'm honored that renowned juror Laurin McCracken chose my painting
to be a part of this prestigious show!

The show will hang at the Alabama Center for the Arts (Decatur, AL)
from June 2 to August 2.
Reception is Sunday, June 2, from 1-4pm and everyone's invited!

My painting will be available for purchase at the show or through me.

Email me at BeachamFineArt@gmail.com


____________
And remember, in September, I'm teaching 
at a castle in France (where we'll LIVE!)
Come, and bring your non-painting spouse too! 

READ MY LATEST POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment