Monday, September 16, 2013

Venice, here I come!

2.5 weeks till I head to Venice, Italy!!!  And 3.5 weeks till my students arrive for 8 days of painting bliss! 

Time to pin down the final details...pare down what you want to pack, order those Euros, bring enough memory chips for your camera!  

Intimate side canals offer painting opportunities around every corner.

The weather's in the 70's for the next 10 days and 55-60's at night.  But a lot can happen in the next three weeks so come prepared for cooler weather too!  
I'd love to know....what's your favorite Venice experience!???

Come with me (Helen K. Beacham) and Kelly Medford to paint Venice this October...
Just 2 Oil Painting spots left in the workshop.

Click HERE for details!

See my latest post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment