Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spoleto, here I come!

In less than 3 weeks, I'll be setting up my art tent in Marion Square in historic Charleston as we welcome 2013's PICCOLO SPOLETO.   This art show lasts 17 (usually grueling) days.  Picture 95-100 degree weather, mixed in with heavy rains and then you'll have a good idea of what the artists of Spoleto usually deal with.  But, also picture 76 artists with artwork as diverse as it gets, smiling their hearts out, ready to share with you their special talents.

I've participated in outdoor festivals for the last 30 years, and I consider myself a gypsy at heart.  Our band of artists is our family.

I'll look forward to welcoming you into my tent (Tent #17...sounds like a good number, doesn't it?) and spending some time talking about art!  See you there!

Artwork by Helen K Beacham Fine Art.

Come with Helen K. Beacham and Kelly Medford to paint Venice this October...
Two Spots Left!
click HERE for details!




READ MY LATEST POST HERE.



4 comments:

  1. Hi there, Helen. I wish you much luck and success at the art show. I know I'd be drawn to your tent because I just find your watercolor work spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have fun- I've always wanted to go to the Charleston version of the Spoleto festival but have never been there at the right time. The Italian Spoleto is just a wonderful town that is perfect for painting. Good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, Kelly! Is there a cultural festival in the Italian Spoleto, like there is here?

      Delete