Friday, May 10, 2013

Homes for my paintings.

I always love to envision where my paintings end up hanging, don't you???  One of  my collectors recently sent me these photographs...I love their new homes!

"Lowcountry Magic" 

On the back wall:  "Swamp Jewels VI" and on the right wall: "Oak Majesty VII"
If any of my other collectors are reading this post, would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see pics from you too!  Email them to me at:  helenKbeacham@gmail.com

Artists, do you miss YOUR paintings???

See my latest post HERE.


5 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous, Helen! I like the way this (these?) owner(s) have hung your work. It looks amazing! And their walls remind me of my own...hung with many pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This happens to be one owner. They have several others of mine in their collection...keeping my babies together!

      Delete
  2. What wonderful collectors to send you the photos of your work hanging in their lovely home! It's a classy mix.

    ReplyDelete