Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A few more pics from my workshop

I stayed at the Isle of Palms during the workshop that I just gave and this was the view from our sunroom one evening!
This was me, freezing my first day of the workshop...but hey...if you're going to be on the beach, why not walk it?!
Can you feel the chill in the air?  This is the South!  Where's our warm weather going to come back?
 
This little guy didn't mind the cold...want to play???  My mommy and daddy are tired of throwing the ball for me...will you?

This is the house we rented for our stay at the Isle of Palms.  I always feel like I've just come from a mini-vacation when I spend time at the ocean.  It's good for the soul (even if it was freezing cold!).  Maybe next time the weather will cooperate better (I know this picture looks like it was warm...but trust me, it wasn't!)  All the more reason to stay inside and paint some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment